|| Print ||
The National Elected Executive Committee members of the Congress for Democratic Change being the highest decision-making body of the party in the absence of national congress and using every constitutional means to safeguard its partisans and the Republic of Liberia hereby resolved to:
1. Resist any internal request for the resignation of any of its member and at the same time denounce any unilateral decision to suspend or expel any of its member;
2. Endorse Senator Geraldine Doe-Sherif, Hon. Thomas P. Fallah of District #5 and Acarous Gray of District #8, all of Montserrado County as consensus candidates for the seat of Senator and Montserrado County as consensus candidates for the seat of senator and representatives respectively and at the same time instruct all county chairmen and district coordinators to within 72 hours liaise with the national legislative committee and the national executive committee of the party to recommend all incumbent lawmakers and aspirants in good standing as consensus candidates in keeping with the constitution of the Congress for Democratic Change.
3. Have primaries for all legislative aspirants where necessary before the 8th of August 2011;
4. Invite the Standard Bearer and Vice Standard Bearer to an emergency national elected executive committee meeting so as to resolve issues of burning national concerns;
5. Dissolve the membership of all statutory committees of the party and at the same time to be reconstituted within five days;
6. And we call on all partisans of our party to remain calm and law-abiding as we focus on the total victory for the peace-loving people of our party.