Most Popular Story :
Liberia on Sale: Lebanese Citizen is Liberian Ambassador to Lebanon But Pays Death Ears to Sex Slave Plight of Liberian Women
Most Busiest Day: October 6th
Best Day : Wednesday
Top referring sites: Facebook, Linkedin, Linkedin.com, Onlinenewspaper.com,Stumbleupon.com
Where did audience come from: 170 countries
Country of most visitors: United States
Most commented story: “Where Do You Fit”?: Former A G, John Morlu Unveils the Face of the Future Liberian Gov’t
Top 10 Stories:
- Liberia on Sale: Lebanese Citizen is Liberian Ambassador to Lebanon But Pays Death Ears to Sex Slave Plight of Liberian Women.
- “Stand Up For Something”: Former Liberian AG, John Morlu, Urges Opposition Leader Weah and Unravels Secret Broken Deal to Trade Senatorial Bid
- Liberia: 2013-2014 FY Budget Signed into Law but Independent Group Says Finance Ministry Fails Its Statutory Responsibility, Misleads Public an
- Soccer Icon, George Weah is Elected Senator
- Liberia: Presidential Hopeful, Benoni Urey off U N Travel Ban but Still Can’t Travel to United States
- “I Will Deal with Them, They Will Bleed Like Ebola Victims”: President Sirleaf’s Son Mocks Ebola Outbreak, Ruling Party Describes Him as “Emerging Monster” that Must be Stopped
- TND Alert: Liberia’s Opposition Leader Quits President Sirleaf’s Gov’t
- “Where Do You Fit”?: Former A G, John Morlu Unveils the Face of the Future Liberian Gov’t
- . Former Liberian Minister, Tom Woewiyou Faces Possible 110 Years in Federal Prison & US $4 Million Fine if Convicted
- Liberia’s Ebola Outbreak: “President Sirleaf Must Return Home and Lead a National Emergency on “Ebola Outbreak”, the Editorial that was Ignored-
Top 10 Countries: United States, Liberia,Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ghana, Lebanon, France Netherlands.
Top 10 Search Engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo,Google Mobile, Google Image, Facebook.com, Ask, AOL.com, Genieo.com, Conduit.com
Top Social Networking Sites: Facebook, StumbleUpon,linkedin,Twitter
United States has stood firm in its first place position for six consecutive year since we founded in 2009 and this year is no exception as it tops the country consuming our contents. A surprise twist in the second ranking of countries consuming our contents is Liberia, which knocked out Canada and Germany which beat also out India to position third in the consumption of our contents.
The management of “The New Dispensation” wishes extend its thanks and appreciation to its global audience for choosing this outlet as a medium of choice for news and information. We are grateful for our audience from 170 countries for standing by us and having faith in us, it is because of you, we exist as an entity which has come to establish itself a formidable institution just six years since its founding in 2009.
2014 was a blast and we are thankful, we see you in 2015
Happy New Year-2015.
‘The New Dispensation’
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Note:The Year In Review analytics was independently compiled by WordPress, the portal on which ‘The New Dispensation’ is published.